At a glance… 3.7″ Display size, 8 megapixels camera, Weight 142g, 9.5 h (Max 3G talk time), 335 h (Max 3G standby time), 55 h (Maximusic playback time), 7 h (Max video playback time)
Below you will find the technical Specifications of the amazing Nokia Lumia 800:
|Connectivity||Data Network2||Operating Frequency|
Total user memory
16 GB mass memory (no slot for micro-SD cards)
BV-5JW 3.7V 1450mAh
Maximum 2G talk time
Maximum GSM standby time
Maximum 3G talk time
Maximum 3G standby time
Maximum music playback time
Maximum video playback time
1 Operation times may vary depending on radio access technology used, operator network configuration and usage.
2 Requires data service. Data services may not be available in all networks. Data transmission speeds may be as high as HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, but may vary based upon network capabilities and other conditions. The establishment and continuation of a data connection depends on network availability, provider support and signal strength.
Hardware CPU clock rate
Hardware CPU type
Qualcomm MSM8255 (WCDMA)
There is a way to force the Mango update early through Zune software.
(Please leave below a comment if it works (or not) for your device. Thx in advance!)
Here it is:
Before we begin, keep in mind that a total of three updates must be installed on the path to Mango: 7392, 7403, and 7720, which is Mango itself. The process will take a while. Some people may already have 7392, in which case things will move a bit faster.
Steps to force a Mango update on phones for which Mango has started rolling out:
- Connect your Windows Phone to a PC and launch the Zune software
- Click on Phone/Settings/Update. Allow the software to tell you whether an update is available. If so, skip this guide. If not continue to the next step.
- Click the update button again, and this time immediately disconnect your computer from the internet (some people have better luck waiting 1-2 seconds). Do this by pulling the Ethernet cable, disabling Wi-Fi, etc.
- Wait 30 seconds or so and you should receive a notification that an update is available. This is 7392, the Mango pre-update.
- Now reconnect to the internet and continue with the update process through the Zune software.
- After 7392 is fully installed, you may receive a notification that another update is available. If so, install Mango now. If not, proceed to the next step.
- If the second update isn’t popping up on its own, repeat steps 3-5, causing the 7403 update to appear.
- Install 7403, brave reader.
- One more time! Check for the last update, Mango. If you see it, go for it. If not, head to the next step.
- If the Mango update isn’t popping up on its own, repeat steps 3-5, causing the 7720 update to appear.
- Using the Zune software, install that Mango like it’s hot.
- This last step is very important! Celebrate your phone’s new found Mango status by purchasing a mango smoothie at your nearest Smoothie King, Jamba Juice, or Baskin Robbins.
Search this site
Latest Windows Phone News
- WNM Live releases updates for both Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8 June 19, 2013 1:00 am
- Required pubCenter Update for Microsoft Ad Units June 18, 2013 11:20 pm
- The stock game updated to version 3.3 June 18, 2013 11:00 pm
- Nokia Lumia 520 interest still increasing June 18, 2013 10:17 pm